This is the remote trekking in Bhutan. It is part of Snowman trek starting from Woche and ending at Gangjula. Trekking in Himalayas, which was conceived and promoted has caught the imagination of people from all walks of life- artist, writers, poets and scientist. The himalayan provides unique opportunities for hikers, trekkers, mountaineers, skiers and naturalists.
- Trek Name: Gangjula trek
- Trek Duration: 7 Nights and 8 Days Tour.
- Max Altitude:
- Trek Cost: Starts from US$ 10700 Per Person
- Trek Guide: Licensed Trekking Guide.
- Trek Type: Hard
- Meals: All Inclusive
- Accommodation: 3 Star Hotels approved by TCB
- Tour Activity: 5 to 6 hours trekking and Cultural Tour
- Transport: All Private Cars.
- Trek Route starting and Ending: Laya and ends at Laya.
- Camp Sites: Gangjula (Cheriphu), Jazeephu, and Ramina.
- Enjoy the short Helicopter Ride while reaching you at laya to start the Gangjula Trek.
- Enjoy the mountain and villages during the trek
Outline Trekking Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival Paro and acclamatisation.
- Day 02: Trek Tiger.
- Day 03: Fly to Laya taking a Helicopter ride from Paro.
- Day 04: Rest day at laya and explore the village.
- Day 05: Start the Trek from Laya to woche.
- Day 06: Woche to Thanza
- Day 07: Thanza to Gangjula
- Day 08: Explore Gangjula
- Day 09: Gangjula to Thanza
- Day 10: Thanza to Woche
- Day 11: Woche to Laya.
- Day 12: Laya to Thimphu by Helicopter.
- Day 13 Thimphu city tour
- Day 14: Thimphu to Punakha
- Day 15: Punakha to Gangtey.
- Day 16 Gangtey to Paro
- Day 17 Drop to airport.
Detail trek Program
Day 01 Arrival at Paro Airport
Arrival at Paro
Day 02 Trek the Tiger Nest Temple
Trek the Popular Tiger Nest temple
Day 03 Heli Tour from Paro to Laya
Helicopter tour for Gangjula trek
Day 04 Rest Day at Laya Village and Explore
Day 05 Laya to Woche the Gangjula Trek Starts
Trek the whole day
- All camping equipment.
- Porter Pony and Yak are included in the cost.
- 3 meals a day.
- service of cook & Helper
- guide, Sleeping Tent,
- Mess Tent, Kitchen Tent & Toilet Tent
- Ponies to carry supplies.
- We will provide you with sleeping mats but you have to bring your own sleeping bags
- Insurance Premiums.
- Bills of Personal nature.
- Emergency Evacuation if its not insured.
Why Book this trek with us?
- 24/7 Customer Service.
- Hand-Picked Hotel.
- Friendly Guide.
- No hidden Cost.