6 Days Visit to Bhutan
- Tour Duration: 5 Nights and 6 Days Tour
- Tour Guide: Licensed Tour Guide
- Tour Cost for 6 Days Visit to Bhutan: US$ 2100 Per Person
- Meals: All meals included as per the Itinerary
- Transportation: Private
Bhutan Tour Map
- Explore the best of Western Bhutan.
- Enjoy the view of the Himalayan Mountains from Dochula Pass.
- Hike the beautiful Gangtey Village.
- Take the selfie at Bhutan’s most iconic Tiger Nest Temple.
- Day 01: Arrival at Paro Airport (2300m)
- Day 02: Thimphu Tour (2200m)
- Day 03: Thimphu to Punakha City Tour (1242m)
- Day 04: Punakha to Gangtye Village Excursion (2800m)
- Day 05: Gangtey to Paro city tour
- Day 06: Airport Drop
Day 01: Arrival at Paro International Airport
Arrival Paro in Bhutan Airlines only private airlines owned by locals to operate in Bhutan. Paro is more beautiful and it is visually stunning and historically fascinating. This historical Paro valley is home to many of the Bhutan’s most oldest monastery. Dinner and Over Night at Hotel.
Day 02: Thimphu Tour
Tour the capital of Thimphu. Visit the monuments. Visit Fold Heritage Museum also known as Phelchy Toenkhyim dedicated to connecting people to the Bhutanese rural past through exhibits, demonstrations, educational programs, and documentation of rural life.
Afternoon visit the weekend market which provides an opportunity to mingle with local people and taste the organic fruits from all over Bhutan. Evening visit Trashiichhodzong. Over night at Hotel.
Day 03 Thimphu to Punakha
Explore Dochula Pass, Chhimi Lhakhang on the way towards Punakha. Punakha is warmer and its valley covered with paddy field. Punakha is also the winter capital of monastic body and use to be old capital of Bhutan till 1961.
Day 04 Punakha to Gangtey
Visit the popular monastery, walk this ancient village and experience the beauty of Gangtey valley. The valley is home to Black-necked crane one of the endangered bird species in the world. Gangtey Goenpa monastery dates back to the 17th century. The construction was prophesied by Terton Pema Lingpa. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 Gangtey to Paro Alt 2200m
Gangtey to Paro is 4 hours drive. Today we start early and upon reaching paro visit duntse lhakhang, Taa Dzong only museam in Bhutan followed by Paro Rinpung Dzong. Paro is the most touristic places to visit in Bhutan and Country’s only international airport. Over night at Hotel
Day 06 Paro Tiger Nest Hike
Hike the popular Tiger nest temple. After breakfast a short drive takes us to Satsam Chorten, the trail climbs through beautiful pine forest, many of the trees festooned with Spanish moss, and an occasional grove of fluttering prayer flags. We stop for a rest and light refreshments at the Taktsang Jakhang (cafeteria) and then walk a short distance until we see, clearly and seemingly within reach, Taktsang monastery. The primary Lhakhang was built around Guru Rimpoche’s meditation cave in 1684 by the Penlop of Paro, Gyaltse Tenzin Rabgay, this incredible monastery clings to the edge of a sheer rock cliff that plunges 900 meters into the valley below. Legend has it that Guru Padmasambhava, the tantric mystic who brought Buddhism to Bhutan in 747 AD, flew here on the back of a flying tiger, Dorji Drolo, said to be his favorite consort.
After lunch, visit Ta Dzong (built in1656 and renovated in 1968), an ancient watchtower, which now houses the National Museum. Below the museum is the Rimpung Dzong (literally meaning “Heap of Jewels”), the center of civil and religious authority in this valley, built-in 1646 by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. Over night in Hotel.
Day 07 Paro to onward Journey
Your 6 Days Visit to Bhutan ends here with our Guide and Driver seeing you off to the Airport.
Tour Cost Inclusion
Tour Cost Exclusion
Why Book this 6 Days Visit to Bhutan with Us?
Things to Carry
- Comfortable Footwear
- Winter Clothing
- Comfortable clothing
- Sun Glass and Sunscreen.
- Umbrella to protect from Sun.
- Sun Hat.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days.
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveler’s account.
Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
Start Planning and talk to our Experts.
Mail Us Your Inquiry
Hotel Used for the Tour
Hotel in Paro
Hotel in Thimphu
Hotel in Punakha
Hotel in Gangtey
Dewachen Resorts and Spa is best 3 star Hotel in Gangtye valley. The hotel has excellent view of Gangtye valley. Read the reviews.